Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mulgrew

If any of you out there haven't checked out www.jasonmulgrew.com now is the time to do so. We here at NOSE *heart* him very much. So much, that Erik and I both invited him to stop by Longview for some ice cold brewskis on his recent roadtrip from Seattle to Los Angeles. He didn't stop by because he is way cooler than either of us.
Anyways today he updated his blog and it's fantastic. You should check it out and if you like it, sign up for the monthly e-mail posts he will be sending out.
Also look for the post from February 17th were he gives yours truly a shout out (take that Emily), winning me a case of McMenamin's Ruby Ale (mmmmm, BEER) from Erik. And no I didn't invite him to stop by and watch me and my girlfriend have sex. Maybe some light fondeling, but sex was never part of the deal.

2 comments:

Gus said...

don't forget my other two favorite blogs, the longstanding Pork Tornado, and the new favorite Tucker Max. You can find them both in the links list to the left.

I wish I could get a fan base like my 3 favorite blogs. Then I would be way funnier. Seriously.

Emily:) said...

I did read about the shout out Nate. Freaking hilarious:) I still think I trumph you because i've partied with him in real life though;) However, you were definitely my hero for the day!

By the way, you me and Erik need to talk about our March Madness picks because it's not a fun blogging day if you and I don't have sports rivalries:D