Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Ping Pong and fun weekends


If you didn't have a good enough reason to buy an Xbox360 before, now you do. That's right. Ping Pong.

On another note, I had a good weekend.
Golf on Thursday with Dad. Some drinking.
Dad's birthday party on Friday. Much drinking.
Blazer game and then visiting Porky's for Easter weekend drinking.
Easter followed by seeing Larry the Cable Guy live in Portland. Very funny, as was his lead in PJ Walsh . I highly recommend the Git-R-Done tour if you get a chance to see it.

And speaking of fun weekends, N8 is planning a whiffleball league, so if you are in the area, make sure and get signed up.

2 comments:

n8 b said...

there's no "h" in wiffle ball





























dumbass

Gus said...

I dominate both of you at every sport we play. Talking to the coach does not make you an athlete. And marrying a cheerleader does not make you an athlete.

And you can't say I mispelled a word if it doesn't exisit. Whiff and Whiffleball and Wiffleball are all slang poplular terms that don't exist in the dictionary. That is like telling me I misspelled Shiznat.

Too bad you didn't make that second battle of the books team. I bet you would have known that. And/Or own a dictionary.