Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Wiffle Ball pics

Here are a few pics from last Thursday, just to show you we mean business. They are not as cool as Kick Ball pics (Gina knows about this), but they are proof that we exist. Kinda.

#1 Alex getting ready to hit a double. Commishoner N8 and his scorekeeper Matt in the background, as well as our new signee, Garrett relieving himself to the left...

#2 A close up of the Commish and his scorebeeachhh. True athletes...

#3 That's me, with a vote of no confidence in Phil's pitching, because he walked me again...

#4 The commish taking batting practice. He really ripped that last one...

3 comments:

n8 b said...

fuck you g.
on pic 4 that ball was already lying there from your nancy ass trying to pitch.
and you know those ratings don't take into account houses with more than two televisions, and things of that nature.
I hate you Ron Burgundy, I hate you.

Gus said...

In case you can't see it in #3, my vote of no-confidence is in fact the beer I am drinking while standing at the plate.

Gina Grace said...

Easy boys, let's not fight. I'm having a hard time adjusting to a life without kickball, but I appreciate the wiffle ball pictures, they help me remember the good times of base-running sports that are best served with beer.