Thursday, December 04, 2008

Go Blazers!

What's up peeps? Long time no write....
I just wanted to pop in and say that Rip City is alive and well in the city of Portland. The Trail Blazers are on fire right now! B. Roy is basically the fookin MAN and cannot be stopped. Rudy is insane from beyond the arc and gives them a very dangerous outside presence while their other star rookie, the Odenator himself, has really came into his own and is truly starting to dominate down in the post. L.A. is looking better lately after a little bit of a slow start. Outlaw is still the shiz and gives them some firepower off of the bench. The youngster, Nic Batum, has surprised just about everybody with his play. The Vanilla Gorilla is having his best year ever and is a beast down low and on D; and we don't even have Martell back yet.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a title within the next two years. I would party my ass off if that happened. I'd would get absolutely hammered and possibly get naked. But no rioting for me, I'm not gonna go out like a Phillies fan (Stay classy Philadelphia).

No comments: