Friday, August 05, 2005

My blog looks like Gina's

It's a blog. Hooray blog. (not as funny as the Red Stripe commericals. It's Beer. Hooray Beer!)

how about a remake of the Log song by Ren and Stimpy...It's Blog, blog, its uhhhh.... never mind, not feeling funny. back to work. damn the man.

edit: oh wait, the reason I got on here besides changing the look and adding some links to the right...

two fortunes in my cookie today.
-Silence is a friend who will never betray.
It took me 5 seconds to think of 2 cases where this isn't true.
1. Silent but Deadly. Oooohhh, man, was that you Gina???
2. If it is real quite in the forest and you are being hunted by ninjas, they can hear every move you make, which means the silence betrayed you by making your sounds more prominent. :)
-Your inner beauty radiates. Nourish it.
uhhhh....thats like saying sense of humor is more important than looks. No one wants to fuck a funny ugly person. I'll continue to nourish my outer beauty thank you very much.

and inspiration for the picture a couple posts below, or earlier...

No comments: