Monday, August 29, 2005

Recommended Site

I love when someone recommends a site, and I end up laughing out loud as I read it. I hope that people find me funny as often as I do (because if you can't laugh at yourself, then how can you let others do it...), but just in case, here is another site I will be adding to the fun links to the left and to my links page on my website...
http://www.jasonmulgrew.com/index2.php

I fully recommend reading the most recent post or two, then the about me, and then you have to read the photo diary. By the third picture I was laughing out loud at work where I was supposedly doing real work, and had to come here and save the rest of the pictures for later. Needless to say he starts right off with the baby pictures that make him look like a gay sailor, and it just gets funnier from there.

Also, this weekend was Dicko's wedding. I will get some more pictures up here soon. I am sure they will be very funny, but I will need to see them to verify this, as wine was free, and tends to erase memories when drunken from the big fish bowl that used to hold the matchbooks at the bar. Man, nothing says too much to drink like going out for burgers before you pass out, and going to Dicks just so you can giggle about the phrase "I could really go for a mouthfull of Dicks."

3 comments:

Emily:) said...

I knew you would love Jason's site!! It's freaking hilarious. We went to college together at BC. I don't know man, this is the second time I've not led you astray with sites and such and I'm still not a link to your Blog:( When will i be deemed worthy? -E:)

Gus said...

This site is like crack. I work for a few minutes, read for a few minutes, and reapeat.

from the http://www.jasonmulgrew.com/content/sextips.php post

"Go down on me in the shower. There's nothing like the feeling of a warm mouth around me while the warm water's rushing down."
- Oh yeah? Ever drink fifty Miller Lites and have a good bowl of French Onion soup? It's comparable.

Lisaopolis said...

Agreed, Jason's site is just to die for. Who wouldn't just fall in love with that little sailor look ...and then roll over peeing from his comments??