Friday, August 26, 2005

Fantasy Football


The only good things about fantasy football are the shit talking, and the fact that its gets me to watch more football on the weekends. The whole tracking players and remembering to check your line up and all that can really drain your life away, but luckily its not baseball or basketball.

Thanks to Dicko for helping me fall back off the wagon. And for autopicking the rest of my team and smoots team when we were without computer.

And good luck to Abby, who is probably on her way over to finish up volleyball tryouts and cut some girls. Maybe James would consider coming down to coach a D-squad so they don't have to cut any...

And hopefully my next post will be a couple pictures from when I was social chair, becuase I know everyone wants to see the skit of James and Hager playing the role of Judy and James (or was it Smoot and ???).

1 comment:

Emily:) said...

Dude, you gotta check out this guy Jason Mulgrew's site. Not only is it hilarious, but his last post is all about the fantasy football draft too. The website is www.jasonmulgrew.com Check it out:)