Thursday, October 27, 2005

dreaming about pooping

I have discovered a nightmare that is worse than the one where you are falling, or the one where you are speaking in public...in your underwear, or the one with the evil ronald mcdonald (long story...). I am of course refering to the dreams where you have to urinate or deficate in the dream and have nowhere private to go, or for some other reason can't "let loose," although it is very evident that your dream-self really needs to go.

For some people this is usually prompted by waking up in the middle of night, and after a few painful minutes your body convinces you that the reason you are up is so that you can run to the bathroom. (of course, for a few of you, this dream prompts nothing, and you wake in a pile of fluids that you created...) Now I am not saying that this happened to me, but in the dream I didn't have last night, I ended up shitting all over the place in an aquaintence's house (not the bathroom for some reason) before waking and finding to my delight that it was in fact just a stomach ache. My body thankfully allowed me (if this had happened) to go in to the other room and do some word search instead of spending the early morning burning sheets, pajamas, and probably the mattress.

What's the worst dream you've had lately?
And were you happy you had it (like I was, uhhh hypothetically)?

2 comments:

Gina Grace said...

By the way, the background of your blog and poop share the same color. Usually.


Worst dream lately.... Can't remember any specifics, but I do love that feeling of, "Oh thankyou Jesus, that was just a dream!"

Gus said...

Then there are those dreams that you only remember bits and pieces of, or only the very end.

Like for some reason, I remember just the end of a dream last night that I think was about a party, possibly college, and me and smoot crack the door to see dicko in bed with a handfull of chicks, who for some reason have all their clothes on, and he proceeds to tell the girl he is going to, uhhh, how to say this politely, "unleash the hounds" in her mouth, and she agrees, and WHY IS THAT THE ONLY PART I CAN REMEMBER an hour later???
Where is the part where Smoot and I jump in? What is happening to me when the bed full of girls stops being NAKED in my dreams? Why is dicko the star and me and smoot are just the extras?

Well, at least I didn't have to wake up and poop.