Tuesday, November 29, 2005

fun at work

Ever have a day where you have way too much to do... and you either:

A. freak out all day, don't feel like you get anything accomplished, and balance not caring and killing someone at the end of the day... all with the apptitude of a large circus chimp?
or
B. amazingly fit 12 hours worth of phone calls, paperwork, loan write-ups, copying, skipping lunch, going to the doctor, closing deals, advancing construction funds, and still put something random on your blog into 9 hours, becuase you are actually having a good day?

Today I am picking the 2nd one, cause because joking about an asian lady's accent (You Wok, instead of You Rock) with her and your other co-workers, and then singing to yourself "...Between a Wok, and a Hard Prace," becuase it's so funny for no reason. Also because although we have a staff meeting tonight, we are getting pizza for free. And I fucking love pizza. Even if we have to watch insanely stupid training videos made 2 years ago, but with actors from 1985. and their awesome haircuts and clothes.

Also, I clicked next blog a few times today, and earlier today actually found nothing good. Crazy, but just a bit ago, did find a few good blogs, and this one http://dudemanphat.blogspot.com/ which I thought was well put together. Man there a lot of foreign sites on blogger. If I haven't mentioned it before. Which I have. So the previous sentence is stupid. Screw you for judging me. And Check out Mulgrew's and Gina's sites in my blog list the last couple days. Pretty funny and thought-provoking.

No comments: