Wednesday, November 30, 2005

next blog, funny pics, and trivia

the magic of the next blog button strikes again, but this time in the form of a random person on my blog instead of vice-versa (how come no one says versa-vice, and how come its not spelled vice-ah cause that's how it sounds...oh wait, saying it backwords makes it vice and not vice-ah. thats probably why the vice-versa order. it sounds better).

Anyways, stephanie found my blog, which is fun, cause hers led me to Curts blog. His post today is funny, and the last couple are good too. and its got pictures. which reminds me that I want to put more pictures on here, cause reading is always better with pictures. especially if you are in sex-ed. (but not the part of class about disease or the saxaphone penis, those pics are just fucking wrong)

so here are a few good ones. with a bunch more adult ones at signs

Also, Trivia. "At the end of the Charlie Brown Christmas Special, what song is sung by the Peanuts gang?"


damn, hopelessly addicted. http://thehoofer.blogspot.com/ a new site (acutally new today) which normally would have me skipping right by, but this one makes me want to check back to see what ends up on here.

and abby was looking for some PE Ideas, so she had me send her one from this site. http://www.pecentral.org/ Talk about ice breakers, use the little kid games at your next party...

No comments: