Saturday, February 18, 2006

quote of the party and Mulgrew

Crazy party friday night. I was a good boy and stayed away from the hard liquor most of the night, therefore I actually remember the whole party until I left about 4:00AM. Best part had to be the quote by Nate:

Erik- "Hey Nate, think of something happy so that you don't puke."
Nate - (smiling) "hmmmm, Smurfs."

on a cooler note, I lost a bet to Nate today. I bet him a case of McMenamin's Ruby Ale that he wouldn't get mentioned on Jason Mulgrew's website. We emailed him offering him a beer if he wanted to stop in Longview on his way to LA last week. See how I lost the bet here.

excerpt (So I both apologize to those who wrote in and thank them for their kindness, even Nate in Longview, WA who said if I wanted, I could watch him and his girlfriend have sex. I'm going to have to take a rain check on that Nate, but thanks.)

No comments: