Monday, March 06, 2006

demoted

Watched the Oscars, and realized I have missed a lot of movies in the last couple years. Gay cowboys? (probably good but haven't seen it.) A rap song winning an Oscar? (sorry but I can appreciate all music, and did not like that song, and will not see that movie, although it was cool how excited they were to win, even if they couldn't avoid getting Bleeped at least once) Everyone using Clooney to make their speech funnier? (even George didn't get it) and why don't they have more movie category awards instead of best photo editing and shit the people watching on TV don't care about?

I had some funny shit to say on here about friday at Nates, and golfing Saturday with Willie and Mike, but beer makes you forget shit. And since I don't have a voice recorder, you'll just have to take my word for it. I'm sure we said something about sticking our balls in the mashed potatoes, but all the other funny bits escape me after the weekend.

Smoot and Dicko. You are welcome to come back as posters, but having 4 names as contributors made the top of the page longer, and seing as you do not fucking post anything ever, I moved the actual blog posts up a little on the screen by droping you. So feel free to bitch a little more just so I know you are actually still there, and I will add you back on.

2 comments:

Gus said...

I remember one thing I wanted to post. I watched a good movie last night I hadn't seen in a while. Can you name it?

"Meet Bob. Bob had bitch tits."

n8 b said...

the first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club!
jeez

"slide"