Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I Could've Been Killed!

So yesterday, Gym from work and I were going to lunch. Taco Time was the destination as it usually is on Tuesdays. About halfway through our trip we arrive at the intersection that I have so poorly drawn out here.
This intersection is right over by were Erik works. It's a four-way stop and it tends to confuse people who can't drive, especially at lunchtime when there is more traffic than usual. So I pull up to the stop sign (I'm represented by the car-thing on the map) and wait for my turn. The other cars all go and I start out into the intersection. Well Mr. Yuck driving his brand new, shiny blue, Chevrolet Avalanche (damn those things are ugly) decides it's his turn to go. Except he isn't going to turn right like he should but instead goes straight through the intersection, stopping a couple of inches away from T-boning me.
I go to flip him off (I suffer from an extreme case of Road Rage) and notice he's an older, fat, ugly guy. Probably somewhere in his late fifties to early sixties.
And before I can even do anything he's half hangin out his window, flipping me off, and cursing me out. This angers me extremely.
I circle around the block to try to follow this guy. The traffic is so thick though that I can only get a couple blocks behind him before he turned and lost me. I'm not sure what I would've done had I caught him, seeing as I am not much of a fighter. It didn't help that this guy was older than dirt. But boy was I angry. My biggest pet-peeve is stupid people who can't drive. And you could tell this guy was stupid by his actions, and the car he was driving. What is the deal with the ugly-ass plastic that Chevrolet puts on those Avalanches.
And I know you are all amazed by my drawing abilities and if you would like me to draw you something crappy, send me an e-mail. My specialty is Ligers. Their bred for their magical powers and super jumping abilities.

1 comment:

Gus said...

you gotta love someone that flips you off when they almost crash into you. Its like someone blaming you for hurting their hand when they punch you. I hope I never get in a wreck, becuase I don't want to go to jail, and I promised myself long ago, that the first person to crash into me is getting knocked the fuck out. No exceptions.