Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Funny stuff, and the egg

First of all, some quotes to read, so they don't have to keep going around the email chain:

  • "I feel so miserable without you. It's almost like having you here." --Stephen Bishop
  • "He is a self-made man and worships his creator." --John Bright (this is about Todd)
  • "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." --Winston Churchill
  • "He had delusions of adequacy." --Walter Kerr (Again, about Todd)
  • "I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it." --Groucho Marx
  • "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." --Mark Twain
  • "He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." --Oscar Wilde (this is Ahn)

And then another funny list from Alex:
How to Make a Woman Happy-
It's not difficult to make a woman happy. A man only needs to be:
a friend
a companion
a lover
a brother
a father
a master
a chef
an electrician
a carpenter
a plumber
a mechanic
a decorator
a stylist
a sexologist
a gynecologist
a psychologist
a pest exterminator
a psychiatrist
a healer
etc. etc. (there is a lot more, but you get the idea)


HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY- It's not difficult:
1. Show up naked 2. Bring beer


-Egg Found And for those of you in the area that read the paper, The Daily News had an easter egg hunt going, with daily clues in the paper to where the $1,000 egg was located. And after a couple weeks of good clues that sounded like the egg was at the Lake in the center of town (Longview), it was in fact located in some park I have never heard of in Castle Rock. I would like to be the first to say THAT IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. If 80% of your readers live in one area, don't make a prize available to 8% that live 20 miles North. I had never even heard of the place they found the egg, and I am sure I am not in the minority of people that thought "that sucks." I did however appreciate that a couple of "pranksters" (as the paper called them) took my idea and hid some fake eggs around town. That's awesome.

4 comments:

n8 b said...

How To Make A Man Happy:
1. Show Up Naked
2. Bring Beer
3. Don't Block The TV

C'mon G, marriage is making you soft.

Gus said...

The only thing around here that is soft is you...limpy.

Emily:) said...

Lol, and you guys wonder why I haven't commented lately;) Seriously, I'm curious: Do your girlfriends/wives read your blog?

n8 b said...

my gf reads occasionally