Friday, May 26, 2006

weekend time


That is awesome. I want some non-monetary compensation. I was thinking golf, but punching people would be fun too. Or wackin em with my wiffleball bat.

And if anyone could please turn off the rain for the weekend, that would be nice. Our wiffleball game got rained out (yes we are wussies) and hope to play this weekend and have the kegger, I mean all star game, and need to not be raining.

And tons of movies coming out. I want to see X3 , and Abby wants to see DaVinci Code, which I have not read yet. Is it as good as everyone says?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your weather problems. I will think of you when I'm laying in my pool under the nice blue skies this weekend, beer in hand. :)

Gina Grace said...

DaVinci Code is a fun and exciting story, but Dan Brown's writing style can seem a little....elementary after a while. Certain generic phrases and descriptions are overused, so if you notice that type of thing, it might drive you crazy. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'd imagine the movie could be good becuase as I mentioned, the best thing about the book is the story, not the writing.