Friday, May 26, 2006

roped in

DAMMIT!

Why don't I take my own advice? After those horrible shopping experiences, and promising myself I won't shop til next month, I drive by Hollywood Video and see 5 DVDs for $20. I think "finally, the best sale yet." I am in the wrong lane, so I go through the intersection, take the next available left...and can't fucking turn left again because there is too much traffic. So I turn right, go another block, turn left and through a parking lot, and back on to that street headed back to Hollywood.

And what do I get for my extra trouble of 4 minutes worth of driving to go essentially 50 yards? The DVDs are 3 for $30, except for one fucking rack of DVDs from late 2005. "So I can pick 5 of the 9 choices?" Fuck you.

If I hadn't been wearing my work shirt and easily identifiable as someone working only 2 blocks away, they would have got a nice big "POOKIE, LET'S BURN THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOWN!" Bastards. Next time I go shopping I am purposely peeing on the floor next to the toilet.

1 comment:

n8 b said...

you got served!