Thursday, August 17, 2006

Confession

Garrett's Confession
Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose woman
The priest ask, "Is that you, little Garrett?
Yes, Father it is.
And who was the woman you were with?
I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation.
Well, Garrett, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later, so you may as well tell me now. Was it Stephani?
I cannot say.
Was it Teresa?
I'll never tell.
Was it Gina?
I'm sorry but I cannot name her.
Was it Stacy?
My lips are sealed.
Was it Carly, then?
Please, Father, I cannot tell you.

The priest sighs in frustration. You're very tight lipped, Garrett and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot attend church services for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself. Garrett walks back to his pew, and his friend Todd slides over and whispers, What'd you get?

Four months vacation and five good leads.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a sinner... I get it.

I would have had a smart remark for the preist though. When he states "You have very tight lips Garrett" I would have said something to the affect of "Well father, I would have to be the one with those in any relationship I
have. Otherwise she might have to go to the hospital."

-Garrett