Thursday, September 21, 2006

Almost the weekend.

GO COUGS! Here's to another fun weekend of watching football. Make sure to get to http://www.capitalonebowl.com/ and vote for Butch. As of this post, he is only beating the stupid Terps mascot by a few thousand.



Sorry about your infection Nate. At least it's not in your happy place. I'll bring you the Tucker Max book so you have something to do when the crappy games are on.


I just saw an article in the daily news and another on yahoo about how the NFL thinks that we artificially pump noise over our speakers at Qwest field, and thats why have the reputation of being one of the loudest fan bases/stadiums in the country.
How loud do you fucking think it is going to be this weekend? I want to get a ticket just so I can go there and scream my fucking head off until I can't speak anymore, so I bet you the regular crazies are gonna be so loud that Eli starts to cry.


Another Moo tribute, in case those of you that didn't know him want to see what he looked like in his drywall eating prime.

No comments: