Monday, September 25, 2006

low

man we suck. Todd still working, pretty much not posting anymore. Nate still hurting, kidney infections and related medicines are no fun. Erik still working and helping Abby with school. We are losing readers faster than....shit, I can't even think of something funny.

How about a depressing post instead. My last grandpa died yesterday. He had a stroke earlier in the week, and his heart and body just weren't strong enough, and he passed away. And to make it worse, today is my Mom and her sister's birthday. How do you say happy birthday when its not happy? Shit. Her mom and stepdad passed away a few years ago, my dad's dad passed away last year on his birthday, and now I am down to two grandmas. And to really cap it off and make it hit home, I hadn't been out to their cabin the last two summers, and I said I would try this year. And I didn't. And now I won't ever get that chance again, because he's not there and my grandma can't drive at night so will have to sell the place. Fuck, I hope no one comes in my office right now so I don't have to explain why I'm almost crying at work.

if you have any funny stuff like the email I just got with a bunch of funny dog costumes, feel free to send it on or leave the link in the comments. (I am totally dressing my black cat up like this dog, and then letting it outside halloween night)

1 comment:

Gina Grace said...

Crap, I'm sorry.