Tuesday, October 24, 2006

halloween coming


family of halloween costumes
A whole family that dresses up together every year. The bill and ted characters is my favorite. I would like to make fun of this, and joke how the kids are probably scarred for life, but it's actually kind of cool.
It makes me remember Dirk and his stigmata costume that really bled, his Barf costume from spaceballs that had moving ears, and 97 when some of us dressed up like characters from braveheart.
We won a bottle of vodka with these badboys, so we had that going for us. Although wearing kilts in Pullman in October was not the warmest idea we ever had...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is easily the gayest blog post of all time. Congratulations.
-Jason

Anonymous said...

Yeah that Gus guy is a total fag!

Gus said...

Drinking vodka from the bottle with no boxers on in freezing weather is not gay. It is the opposite of that, and quite stupid and manly, both things that gay guys probably don't do. But, I guess if my sarcasm goes unnoticed again, I should expect a little hate mail.

I challenge both of you to a drink-off. fags.

Gina Grace said...

Woo hoo!! Look at how young and virile you all used to be!

Ha- If Eric WERE gay, why the hell would he always try to coordinate threesomes (uh, not with guys) after 3.5 drinks? Its like clockwork!

Gus said...

you girls picked up on that huh? I think I am pretty subtle. And no, I haven't grown out of that. And it is now more like 5 drinks before I start embarrasing myself.