Thursday, December 21, 2006

And We Have A Winner... (Christmas Light Snob 2006)

I found an interesting article on the web today. This guy over in the Boston area has over 250,000 Christmas lights. His power company had to install a new power line because he blew up the old one with all of the juice his grotesque display is drawing. I just wish this guy lived across the street from Erik so we could all listen to him bitch.
And I believe I found the most ridiculous display in Longview. I should have some great pics of some terrible displays up on here soon (if I could just remember my camera).
I would also like to take this time to thank my inconsiderate neighbors, who keep their bright white Christmas lights on all night right outside my bedroom window. I know how Griswold's neighbors feel now.

2 comments:

Gus said...

You should be totally within your rights to chop down the tree in your front yard and have it crash through their window and break their stereo. Wait...they are the griswalds, so i guess you should go punch them in the nose. Just watch out for the squirel...

Gus said...

After reading the article, I hate this guy. I like how his neighbors don't like it, and he basically tells them to go fuck themselves.

If you have close neighbors, you shouldn't be allowed to do this to their neighborhood. I would snip his power line. If you want that kind of display, buy a house with some acerage and not a house which will cause traffic problems and power outages and sleepless nights for your neighbors.