Friday, December 22, 2006

Time to sell my 89 Upperdeck?

Ken Griffey Jr. Breaks Hand in Accident

Griffey gets hurt more than the guys on my fantasy basketball team and dickos fantasy football team. I wonder if it's time to sell my 89 Upperdeck Rookie card yet...

seriously, out of a 14 man roster, 8 starters and 6 bench, I had 5 injuries as of Monday, I dropped a guy and picked one up, and now Nowitzki is hurt too, putting me back up to 5 injured guys. I almost can't even field a full roster.

Also, I love picking on Christmas light displays. I have what some might refer to as an addiction. Yes, Christmas spirit and all that shit, but tacky is tacky, no matter how you justify it.

The first is tacky. The second is tacky. The third, I can't decide. Sometimes a lot can look good if you don't overuse lights that don't match and snowmen and raindeers, etc. These are internet pictures, but I bet If I drove by I would think "HOLY SHIT, THAT'S TACKY!"

1 comment:

n8 b said...

if you're sellin, i'm buying....
junior is gonna have a HUGE year this year, you heard it here first