Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sick as a Dog

So one of my co-workers apparently isn't smart enough to call in sick when he is ill. Since he decided to bring in his sickness last Friday, no less than four of us are sick at work. I'm so stuffed up right now and have a nasty case of the sore throat.
I am getting all jacked up on Theraflu though and hopefully will be pulling through before the weekend. I'm supposed to be snowboardin Friday during the day followed by a night of heavy drinking and the start of 365 beers.
So hopefully this Theraflu will do the trick. That and maybe a nap.

3 comments:

Dicko said...

Dude... Zicam is the shit.

Alex said...

Theraflu makes me jittery. And it tastes like ass. I can barely down a coffee cup full of that crap.

Anonymous said...

I ride the bus to work...and some assholes are stupid enough to 1) leave the house when they're sick 2) ride public transport and make others breathe in their diseased air and 3) cough and hack all over every surface they're near... fuckers need to keep their germs to themselves and wear a mask if they have to leave home.