Friday, February 16, 2007

Xbox Rewards

For those of us geeks out there, Xbox360 is offering rewards for increasing your achievement scores for the next month and a half or so. Dicko, that means you (and Adam) need to check this out.
http://xboxrewards.msgamestudios.com/about/

Dicko and I can get somer free gamer pic, themes, points, Contra, and a tshirt, and Adam should be able to get all that plus a free copy of Fuzion Frenzy 2, which I want to play after hes done with it.

Now, on to the beer blog. 365 starts today baby.
www.365beers.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Dicko said...

It only took me and my brother two days to get the 1500 points. My gear is on the way already. Catch up with the times, I am way dorkier than you.

Dicko said...

By the way, I qualified for Fuzion Frenzy too. However, since you didn't recognize my level three(the best) gamer status like my brother, you can't borrow.