Wednesday, February 07, 2007

WSU Cougar Basketball

I add the WSU because if you search Cougar Basketball, our school is not even on the top searches page. As a recent article on Coug.com puts it, "That's probably because the last time the Cougars were in the NCAA tournament the public internet hadn't been invented yet. "

The official site Do you even believe in miracles anymore after being a coug fan for so long? I want to watch the Cougs in the NCAA tourney. I need it. I plan to take the day off and watch it in Seattle if that is where I have to go to get nice and toasty and scream at the TV with the FIJI brothers. This could be a fun March. You know how many brackets in this area will be destroyed when we lose in the 2nd round? Tens, if not hundreds...

1 comment:

Dicko said...

That is a great question! Do you believe in miracles anymore after being a Cougar fan. Hmmm, not sure that I do.