Tuesday, September 20, 2005



Double post time (to make up for days of incompetence)

Anyone planning on watching "My Name is Earl" tuesday night?
Looks very funny.
Plus Jason Lee seems to play the part perfectly in the commercials.

edit: I thought the pic would be bigger, but go to www.nbc.com and click on earl to see a bigger list.
He is going to right the wrongs he has done, including:

getting a lap dance from a friends mom and not paying her

sleeping with his prom date's sister...on prom night

littering

2 comments:

Gina Grace said...

Nope, not watching it, cause I'm going to the Neil Diamond concert at the Key Arena. Jealous?!?! Yeah, I thought so...

I think you're "fine/good" strategy is good. All too often I respond with how I actually am when people ask me that, and then I'm stuck trying to figure out why I'm telling a random co-worker about my how my butt is really sore from my 50 mile bike ride on Sunday. And then I see that look of "Oooo... Too much information...." in their eyes. And then I run and hide and cry.

And then someone comes and finds me and says, "Oh, what's wrong?? How are you??" and the cycle starts all over again! Gosh!

Lisaopolis said...

people write dissertations on this sociolinguistic phenomenon. THAT"S how big it is.