Tuesday, November 15, 2005

longview

move to longview. http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=longview-kelso as you can see there is plenty to do. I am hoping they start kick-ball here like seattle cause after dominating (kind of) in dodgeball, we are set to rule another kids sport... if they will just start a league.

and I like beer. and I like the show Lost and Invasion, although I told Abby not to get me addicted to them and she did anyways. It's a good thing she doesn't smoke pot, cause learning to love Wine, TV, and sleeping in have ended up being such nice habits I'm sure I would follow her right down that road too. I wonder if she could also get me addicted to coffee. I better not chance it...I wouldn't want to be alert all day at work. that would suck.

also, COUGS WIN! We won the space needle contest and Abby even saw the coug flag flying on the space needle on her way back from RA Long losing at State (that sucks) and said it looked awesome. I still don't want to go to the apple cup, but I will watch it on TV at least and hopefully get a chance to talk shit to some Huskies here in town.

also, also, found a girl's blog using the next blog button at the top of the page that had three good things. One was a list of 50 things admissions never told you about college. 50-things-admissions-never-told-you.html Its pretty good. The second and third things are links, that speak for themselves...collegehumor.com and dontspitswallow.com

then I also found another blog after that of a pro poker player. crazy stuff out there on the net. http://specialksplace.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we need to have Longview start a wiffle-ball league next summer. Kick-ball would be fun too but wiffle-ball is the shiite. I also believe that in our next dodge-ball league we will be way more dominant. a couple of roster moves and "Whammy!" league champs. I'm think we need to drop Garrett "Teabag" Booth cause he throws like a retarded girl.

Gus said...

you are right nate. we definately need to play whiffle ball. and to get garrett and dez to train up a little. nothing says rookie like the ball wizzing by the back of your head cause the guy is standing 30 feet from the center line. I swear Dez is gonna hit me this week instead of the other team.

Anonymous said...

yeah...i think Dez drinks a lil too much and maybe talks to coach for a lil too long before games...which i totally appreciate butt-fuck learn where the lines are....i said "butt-fuck"