Tuesday, December 06, 2005

2 good quotes

Peter Jackson Talks Halo
Oscar-winner Peter Jackson has just wrapped up King Kong, but he's turning his eye to the Halo movie, of which he is executive producer. "Hopefully it won't suck," Jackson said.
(that's what I like to hear. Honesty in my movie-makers)

NFL Football
"Houston continues their bid to draft Reggie Bush next year with another loss this week."

also I would like to say a big Fuck You to the Philidelphia Eagles and their horrible offense. Thanks to them I lost my fantasy football week which would have guaranteed me first place becuase they took out Hasselbeck and Westbrook after the game was 42-0 at half time. I only needed like 30 yards of offense, and they pull two of my starters. Fuck. Plus it made the game really boring, although I am glad that Seattle won, and happy for the Seahawks defense, because Seattle is gaining respect for the first time since S. Largent.

No comments: