Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Addiction

Hi everybody. My name is n8 b and I'm addicted to myspace.
Seriously.
I thought I would sign up and just kind of surf around checkin out all my friends pages. How wrong I was. By day two I was obsessed with upping the number of my friends, adding music to my page, postin new pics, etc. This thing is very evil.
That being said, if you're on there add me to your friends. If you're not and you want to stay sane, DO NOT sign up. It's worse than crack I tell you (well from what I've heard). But if you're not signed up and have a few hundred hours to waste, by all means sign up and let's be friends. Except for you Nancy Smoot. Go breed your hate elsewhere.
Sorry I haven't been posting. I was gonna blame it on the hustle and bustle of the holidaze, but that would be lying. And that's wrong. Just plain wrong. I promise to post more often.
I *sour patch kid* all of you.

1 comment:

Gus said...

I'm trying to keep that addiction down. but just to make sure I don't, I posted links to nates and my myspace pages on the left below the xbox360 gamer cards.