Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Greatest Invention EVER!


I must have been very good this past year (funny I don't remember that) because I cleaned up on Christmas. I received a Sony cyber-shot digital camera, some clothes, a couple gift cards, the World Series of Poker video game for the X-Box, but the best gift I received was the new Apple video iPod with a car adapter/charger. This thing is so fuckin sweet that I can't properly describe how it makes me feel deep down inside. There's nothing like coming into work before anybody else is here and pluggin my iPod into my computer and blaring "Fuck tha Police". So since Christmas I have uploaded about 2300 songs and two videos (we love the Chronic, what? cles of Narnia) onto this bad boy and I have room for about another five thousand songs or so. The only downside to all this music is realizing how many CDs have been "borrowed" from me in the last couple of years. I can't seem to locate any of my Pearl Jam, Deftones, Soundgarden, Ice Cube, Snoop and other various good shit. So if any of you reading this out there have my CDs I want them back...Don't make me send three-finger Louie after you. And if anybody out there has any suggestions on music I may like feel free to e-mail the suggestions to gr8_n8_77@yahoo.com. I listen to about everything except for Country. If you suggest country to me I will hunt you down punch you in the neck. Hard.

2 comments:

Gus said...

I was gonna suggest something like Garth Brooks, but its just too easy to the exact opposite of what you ask for. So in fact I would suggest Puddle of Mudd and Velvet Revolver as a few you may have overlooked. And lucky for you I have both of them, and the new Foo Fighters and Nickelback. Plus I have Tone Loc in case you need some Funky Cold Medina...

n8 b said...

gus i need to come over and borrow some shit....i did indeed overlook the puddle and the velvet....foo is also alright with me. personally i think nickelback is kind of...how you say....queer...yeah that's it and i already gots the funky cold medina...