Thursday, January 05, 2006

thursday night

after 2 full days (12 hours) of work and volleyball (coaching and finances for the club) I think I will enjoy the opportunity to watch some TV tonight. http://www.nbc.com/My_Name_Is_Earl/ My Name is Earl, the Office, and a new one for me Four Kings, are teaming up on NBC with Will and Grace to try and take back thursday nights from whatever station is winning thursdays now. I'm not sure if you've seen the commercials, but NBC has the #1 monday, tuesday, wednesday, friday, reality, sports, and the #1 show or something like that. So I guess no one gives a shit about tuesday because they are moving the 2 reasons for that #1 ranking to Thursday. Which is great becuase volleyball practice is tusdays and i have missed most of that last couple Earls. I hate that I am actually "planning" to watch TV, but fuck, I love that show and the Office.

and I am pissed that I missed the Rose Bowl because of practice. If we have a tournament on Super Bowl weekend I am gonna be super pissed. Like a triple-dog-dare, but the pissed equivalent. But we did go get applebees quisadillas and hot wings and hefewiezen after practice, and I saw some highlights, so that was nice. Plus my good buddy nate Tivo'd the game, so I hope to watch that tonight or tomorrow to see "the game of the year," or what ever they are calling it, for myself.

Also, the Xbox360 rocks.
I highly recommend picking one up if you have the means. (movie?)

also, I finally found a "next blog" worth mentioning. http://isobellasworld.blogspot.com/ not sure if she really is a call girl, but the idea of someone keeping an online journal that mentions anything about the job which is selling sex, is an interesting idea, real or not.

2 comments:

n8 b said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
n8 b said...

Ferris Bueller's day off