Friday, January 13, 2006

hawks and stuff

GO HAWKS! Smooty hooked me up, so I will be at the playoff game this weekend between the Seahawks and the team that is going to lose, the Redskins. Even if its raining, I am going to love it.

and check this out a little golf trivia game. try and beat 17...on your first try.

also, I am hoplessly addicted to Hexic HD, the game that comes with the Xbox360. I have spent hundreds on this stupid system and games and downloading arcade games like the original Guantlet and Joust (which rock by the way), and I keep loading up the fucking free game. If anyone else reads this, and is similarily addicted, and needs help with the black pearl and the final couple achievments, check this forum out. I am gonna try these tips tonight and you should see a higher gamer score to the left by tomorrow. Of course, I haven't drank in a week, and my sister is in town, so there is the possibility that I will pass out before I get to play, and then have the hawks game tomorrow, and not get to play until sunday...
and speaking of Joust, found a site with hints http://web.mit.edu/kaihow/www/joust.html

No comments: