Friday, March 03, 2006

Ch-check it out


I am so glad it's Friday. Cannot wait for the weekend so I can waste it playing X-box and sleeping. I'll probably hang with the girlfriend a little bit too.
And last weekend I decided to buy a new bed. Best. Purchase. Ever. My old bed was great when I was single, but J9 wasn't liking it very much. So a couple of weeks ago we decide to check out the new Sleep Country in town (Longview is becoming such a metropolis). I was just going to look and check out some prices, to get a feel for what I might want to get. Only problem was their salesman. This guy was good. He could've sold a Ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves. The end result is me having a very nice king size bed with some kind of memory foam pillow top. He reassured me that it was very nice. And he was right.
So the Sleep Country delivery crew stopped by Sunday and dropped this bad boy off. Since it was the end of the weekend when I received it, I haven't really had the chance to really sleep in. The alarm going off at 5.30 in the morning kind of negates any chance of sleeping in. So this weekend I am hibernating. And it's gonna be the bombdizzle.
I also in the process of having a new computer built by my good friend T, O Double D. This guy has forgotten more about computers than I could ever hope to learn. He writes code for fun. Anyhoo I stopped by his pad the other evening to check on Operation: Goatcheese. (Operation: Computer sounded gay. So does Goatcheese I guess.) T, O, Double D tried explaining how kickass my new machine was going to be but I don't really speak computer. From what I understand it's gonna have a 17" flat screen, DVD burner, 250gb harddrive, 164 mega-pixel jiggaprocessor, a double cohesion flux capacitor and a cool wireless keyboard and mouse. I can't wait.
When I do get it I will have a chance to check out some more blogs on a semi-regular basis. I can't believe how many truly great writers there are out there. I am currently reading about ten different blogs.
  1. Mulgrew
  2. Pork Tornado
  3. Red Red Rine
  4. Ginapalooza
  5. Lisaopolis
  6. Waiter Rant
  7. the Letter D
  8. the Sneeze
  9. planet Dan
  10. Tucker Max

All very good. If you have the means, I highly recommend it.

Damn Jessica Alba is HOT!

Have a gr8 weekend all. Seacrest out.

1 comment:

n8 b said...

Sorry Steph....I read yours all the time too

Smooty, that wasn't my call. I say we get Gus all hammered and drop him off in Enumclaw.....