Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Office

found another good site http://www.lifeintheoffice.com/index.php which is a blog about the Show The Office and its refrences to the real town of Scranton where the show takes place.

Other than that, The Blazers beat the Lakers last night. It was cool, although those of us that attended (not nate, loser...) think there is a conspiracy between the Blazers and Taco Bell. Taco Bell advertises with the Blazers, and gives coupons to everyone as they are leaving for a free Chaulupa, but ONLY if the Blazers score 100. Last night Zach Randolph missed one of two free throws with 2 seconds left to score 99. Fuckin bullshit. Saves Taco Bell about 30 grand in coupons, and they still get to advertise. I want my chaulupa!


Also, I thought I would show you a picture of the thing that decides what I have for lunch. I call it the magic eightball, because even though it is not black and does not have an 8 on it, it performs the same function. Also, I would feel silly telling Nate I can't go to lunch with him because the magic white-"imagine the possibilities"-moose-lodge ball told me so...

2 comments:

n8 b said...

Z-Bo is a peice of shit!

No chalupa for you!

n8 b said...

I hate that damn eight-ball!
Tellin me no Tucker Max!
That's it! It's fuckin WAR between me and that eight-ball. It better hope I don't find it in a dark alley.