Monday, June 26, 2006

Facts About Gus Vol. 1

Since Erik is a dick and went to Mexico for a week, I have decided that Smooty and I should publish little known facts about the creator of NOSE. I will get the ball rolling, but I'm sure Smoot has his share of little known facts about Gus. I mean they did go to college together. And since Erik isn't here to censor our asses, it's free game.

Fact #1 : Erik *LOVES* Kris Kross. He has seen them in concert seventeen times. I know this because he has the ticket stubs laminated and attached to a necklace he puts on when he wants to feel "gangsta". He even still listens to Totally Krossed Out on a daily basis. In fact, he picked me up for wiffle-ball last week and had "I missed the bus" cranking out of his stereo system. It was wiggity, wiggity wack.

3 comments:

Emily:) said...

Kriss Kross! Fucking yeah! The only thing better would've been Color Me Badd or maybe New Kids on the Block;)

n8 b said...

and Pat Riley's dance moves

Gus said...

I don't even know the name to their album... or songs, although Nate was able to post them without having to look them up...