Friday, September 08, 2006

OUTRAGE

So, here I sit, 7:15 on a Friday afternoon, approximately 11 hours and 15 minutes after I got to work, still fucking working because everyone else has the day off, or called in sick, or didn't show up, or just did nothing all day while I worked, so it left me and Phuong here to do everything.

The reason I bore you with my tired whining? BECAUSE MY COMPUTER JUST GAVE ME AN ERROR MESSAGE ON EXCEL AND CLOSED THE FILE WHILE I WAS TRYING TO PRINT MY VERY LAST PIECE OF WORK SO THAT I COULD GO HOME! But I'm not mad. I will enjoy working until 8, so I can put in 12 straight hours. Cause free overtime is my favorite. Especially when "we don't have any extra money to give you a raise again this year," is probably what I will hear. Fuck that shit.

Well at least I had lunch right? Yeah right, I ate chilli in the lunch room for 10 minutes at about 3:00 in between meetings with customers, because that is the first chance I had, and then went back to work. But there always is a bright side right? There was birthday cake and fruit for breakfast. Plus I got to leave for 30 minutes to go visit a customer, so I got that going for me. Plus I found a milky way in the freezer at work, and I fucking stole it and ate it in 2 bites. Cause that's how I roll. Bitch.

2 comments:

Lisaopolis said...

get a Mac.

n8 b said...

that was my milky way bitch