Tuesday, January 30, 2007

beer farts

It's amazing how great minds think alike. I get online to post a quick thought about gas caused by the consumption of alcohol. And I see Nate is thinking about beer too. What a great idea. I can't wait for the 16th, and hope that Nate doesn't mind that I too started early. If we started yesterday I would have Henry's Dark for day #1.

But back to why I am posting. What kind of drinks give you the worst gas?
Is it from beer?
Is it from multiple beers?
Is it from mixing types of beers?
Is it from mixed drinks?
Or straight shots?

Let's hear your stories, as the first part in a 17 day series called:
"17 days of Beer stories/quotes/questions/tomfoolery before Nate's Birthday and the start of 365 days of Beers!"

2 comments:

Gus said...

As for me, I started with a 16oz Bud and some Applebees boneless hot wings, moved on to a Henry's Dark, then finished with a couple of frozen daqaris (how the fuck do you spell that?) made with frozen fruit and strawberry mix, spiced rum, gold rum straight from puerto rico, and some rasberry absolute.

I plan to walk behind rachel later in the day and unleash some noxious fumes, and then blame it on Tina. Which will be funny because Rachel will read about it here after it happens and know that I planned it the whole time...

n8 b said...

I find that after a night of drinking regular Budweiser things get bad. Not Bud Light but the original. One night of drinking that and I'm a mushroom cloud layin mutherfucker.