Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The fun continues

Dicko called with the classic message this morning. "Hey G, its about 6:10 and I'm just passing by the Longview exit. I like to call at inappropriate times..." It continues on about eating lunch together or something, but the nice apart about that second line is that Abby got up for some crazy reason and got the phone. Guess maybe she thought it was hers and it was something important since volleyball tryouts are this week. Of course that wasn't as funny as the end of the message, which went something like "...and I hope you have sweet dreams of Smoot's tiny penis....(where I was just about to start laughing, and then it finished with),...inside you."

Bastard. I make a special won-ton soup for you.

edit:
Found some funny pics on Emily's site and had to post the best one here. These reminded me of the posters that circulated last year making fun of the Huskies. If anyones still has those, let me know, but they are probably on this site Huck the Fuskies.

2 comments:

Gus said...

Fuck you spammers. I don't want internet marketing or creatine, or whatever else you are selling.

deleted...

Emily:) said...

Yeah, who is this guy? Man, I'm honored that I made your blog:) Whoohoo, only left is world domination;)