Thursday, August 25, 2005

Todd's bday & the Foo Fighters

edit: I got reminded that its Todd's birthday today. Looks like the drinking at Dicko's wedding will be extra special, and in larger quantites than previously discussed...


I got the new Foo Fighters cd In Your Honor (not because of you, In Your Honor is the name of the cd). The songs In Your Honor and Best of You are awesome, and both cds are completely listenable (is that a word?) There is some bitching online about it being copy protected, but as near as I can figure that just means you can't copy it or rip it to your Ipod, and seeing as I have the cd and don't need a copy, and I don't have an Ipod, I am very happy with my purchase. Especially since it was $10 off ebay with shipping.

on another note, I went on Amazon.com to look up the name of one of those songs because the cd is out in the car, and I saw that their product images are finally working again. I use amazon for all kinds of research, what to buy, movie lines, trivia answers, reviews, prices, etc. (and shop on there when the price is right) and have noticed that about every couple months or so, all the images stop working. You go to the page and its just a bunch of red Xs where the images should be. Has anyone run into this? Because its very annoying, and its happened 3 or 4 times this year, for more than a week or two at a time.

2 comments:

Gus said...

fuck amazon. now my image isn't showing up, a day after I bitch about them having image problems. i wonder if they are just short on bandwith witheveryone linking their pictures?

Gina Grace said...

I bought this CD the other day becuase I heard it was good. I haven't had a chance to really listen to it yet though (which is like a week long process in which I listen to the CD about 40 gazillion times over and over). Mad that I can't put it on my iPod though... haven't tried yet.