Monday, August 22, 2005

Spam can actually be funny

Not the spam you eat, but the spam which floods your inbox if you don't change your email address once a year....of course the spam you eat can be funny too, but that's not my point.
This is.
edit:
Todd has a penis fetish. He sent me this too.
(and in case you can't quite read it, it says "If you're going to overcompensate, then by all means, overcompensate. Ask for Tiny")


edit again:
and the great Abby quotes continue, this time with the help of her friend Amy.

8-19-05
Use the big one.
It's like 10 or 12 inches.
-Abby
That's not big enough.
-Amy
(taken out of context quotes are my favorite.)
I put stuff like this on my quote page too, if you want to check it out. http://www.angelfire.com/ma/justliving/quotes.html

edit: Smoot has small nuts too.

1 comment:

Gus said...

well, I can't edit your post, which would have been funny (erase everything after the comma, and insert "I like dudes") but I can edit the original entry, which as you can see now indicates that you have small genitals. But I guess its all relative, as long as your cat also has a small tounge, cause then you are okay. pervert.