Thursday, August 18, 2005

Semen Tank

It was funny enough when I saw this on someones tax return depreciation list...SEMEN TANK...

But it was even funnier when I saw that their Schedule C (small business) principal business or profession was in fact ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION...

and i realized that asset item was not a typo, but in fact a giant holding tank full of negative nine month old babies looking to swim upstream...

I've practically got tears streaming. What a great end to a thursday.

(p.s. Double post day, so check the entry below.)

2 comments:

Gina Grace said...

My 4th grade teacher was named Mrs. Seaman.


That was really awkward when my mom had to explain to me WHY my two older sisters always laughed when I said her name.

I remember it like it was yesterday, we were driving in the Dodge caravan, sisters giggling in the back, and I asked my mom: "What is Seaman mom?"

She paused and replied: "Semen is the fluid that sperm swims in."

I mean really. Those were her exact words. You'd think that someone with a masters in linguistics would at least say, "fluid in which sperm swims."?!?

Lisaopolis said...

OMG I AM SO ROTFLMAO and all other techie acronyms.

Props to M.E. Hundley, woot woot!

At least now you know why we were like oh god she has no idea does she. Give 'ole mom a break on ending the sentence with a preposition, it's becoming the unmarked (e.g. normative) form anyway.

Erik, your posts have me ca-racking up!