Wednesday, August 17, 2005

WASH ME

I'm not sure why that title popped in my head when I wanted to mention that Abby and I are cleaning house, starting with the computer room that has been a disaster since before the school year started...last year. I didn't wash the room, and WASH ME refers to people writing a message in the dirt on your car with their finger (fuckers), but it popped in my head, and so I shared it with you.

I have been wanting to get this room straightened up for months, but most of the stuff in the mess is Abby's, and I am not allowed to touch Abby's paperwork/clothes/books/etc. for fear that they might be lost/destroyed/ruined/moved/etc. In the middle of all this (after flushing two rather large spiders and looking them up on the net to make sure their realtives wouldn't kill us) Abby suggested that we paint the room. It's a good idea, except it is now item one bazillion on the list of stuff I don't want to make the time for.

On the plus side, I've got a banana for breakfest, which is nice. And Dusty has a funny journal post http://porktornado.diaryland.com/ called Full Penetration Spooning. If you don't read Dusty, you really should.

No comments: