Thursday, December 22, 2005

Mmmmm.....Trout


From the "what the hell?" file;
A rainbow trout fished out of Holmes Lake in Lincoln, Neb., on Dec. 17, 2005, features a double mouth. Clarence Olberding, 57, of Lincoln, wasn't just telling a fisherman's fib when he called over another angler to look at the two-mouthed trout. It weighed in at about a pound. Olberding, who plans to smoke and eat the fish, said the hook was in the upper mouth, and that the lower one did not appear to be functional.
First question: Why would you fish in a pond near a Nuclear power plant? I am just assuming that it was near a power plant due to the uniqueness of this fish. It kind of reminds me of that three-eyed fish on the Simpsons. I remember coming home from Portland and driving by the old Trojan Nuclear power plant near Rainier and seeing old guys fishing in the little ponds next to the plant. Why? I mean there are so many better places to fish than right next to a power plant.
Second question: Why the hell would you eat this thing? I mean look at the damn thing. It has TWO MOUTHS. That shit is not normal. Well at least the lower one did not appear to be functional so that makes it okay. I would imagine seeing this at Marsh's Free Museum, but if I pulled one out of a lake, I would give up seafood forever. I still might just from looking at that pic. What an ugly fuckin fish. Nuff said.

2 comments:

n8 b said...

Listen here Nancy Smoot, I don't care how many legs a cow has, I will eat the fuck out of some triple whoppers. As for two-mouthed fish, that's just fucking wrong. And about the 3 inch dick your getting me confused with Gus.

Gus said...

you guys are full of shit. sounds like you think about dicks too much.

and 2 mouthed fish suck. I'll stick to the fish taco...