Monday, December 19, 2005

Welcome, Welcome


Two new sucka foos added to the mix. If you are new to the blog (or even if you are a returning contestent), please keep coming back and posting your comments, because with 4 of us lurking around here, you can be sure there will be something new up here just about every day. And don't forget to surf around some of the old posts, because you are sure to miss something unless you click my blog every day like I do to J. Mulgrew's blog.

and remember
"I pity the fool that don't eat my cereal!"

also, I beat Dicko in the semi's of fantasy football. and with an upset win by the Champ over the 1st place Beat-A-Dicko, I have a chance to take it to the house next week for the big W.

and speaking of big W, congrats to the Husky Volleyball Team. I don't usually root for the Huskies (don't usually as in Never), but they won the whole NCAA tourney. That's right, best team in the nation. I watched the last couple matches and a few earlier this year and last year, and they are fuckin good.

2 comments:

n8 b said...

mmmmmmm.....pity tha foo....

the only cereal I can think of that is better than mr. t's is nerd's cereal....with the 2 different pouches inside....one grape, one strawberry.....

Gina Grace said...

Srawberry Shortcake cereal kicked ass too.