Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wow! My abs are sore.

No, not from doing situps, but from puking all night. No, not from booze or food poisoning, but I swear it was from seeing the lucky bullshit cards that people were winning with. I felt like Al Roker after a large pizza last night. I got home from a 12 hour poker marathon yesterday and I just knew something wasnt right. To spare the details, it was violent. It was a good representative of me losing to a guy that went all in with a 7, 2 off suit after the flop and all he had was a pair of twos, while I had a ace through 5 straight. Turn = 7! River = 7!!! Me = Puke.

1 comment:

Gus said...

We need to bring back the bad-beat pot. We didn't used to have fancy games like Texas Hold-em back at the house, but losing to 7-2 offsuit would win the bad-beat every time in my book.