Friday, February 03, 2006

the Flash?....Seriously?

I was just admiring the beauty of Ford Field, site of Super Bowl XL on Erik's last post. Who woulda thunk it? Our beloved Seahawks in the biggest game of the year. And despite what Joey Porter says, these Hawks are leaving with the Lombardi. No disrespect to Jerome Bettis (isn't he from Detroit?) but these Hawks are winning it all.
Anyways I thought I would check out the comment left on his last post and found this:
redlib said...
I was going to make some snarky East coast comment, but I can not get over how ugly that ski sweater was. Although I have a vintage 80's ski coat in toxic green with a purple swirl on it, so who am I to say?
And I am gonna have to agree with her. G, that sweater was all kinds of disgusting. Nice shoulder pads, Liberace. Anyways I thought I would check out her blog and found the "which super-hero are you quiz" and thought "why not?"

Your results:
You are The Flash
The Flash

80%
Spider-Man

75%
Robin

63%
Green Lantern

60%
Superman

50%
Hulk

50%
Iron Man

50%
Supergirl

43%
Wonder Woman

38%
Batman

35%
Catwoman

30%
Fast, athletic and flirtatious.


2 comments:

Gus said...

Damn, I am also the Flash, but at 75%, with Superman being my second choice at 70%.

n8 b said...

how can somebody that's 6', 215 lbs. be considered fast?