Thursday, February 02, 2006

Only 3 More Days!

I cannot wait for the Super Bowl to get here. I have never in my life been this excited for a sporting event. The only comparison for how excited I am could be Christmas of 1985. When my little brother and I opened up our 8-bit Nintendo Entertainment System I think I may have pissed in my pants a little bit. I was that excited!
I am now realizing how awkward it will be at the Super Bowl party I am going to be attending when the Seahawks score that first time and I piss my pants a little.
GO HAWKS!

2 comments:

Gus said...

As long as you don't shart, you probably will not be shunned. I am so excited for the game, that I hounded our volleyball club director and other coaches into changing the format of our tournament this weekend so that I would be able to see the game. Our team is in the hardest division, and with round robin play, we either will be playing when the game starts for the championship (which would be worth missing the 1st quarter) or we will be out of there and watching the Seahawks win 35-21.

n8 b said...

Seahawks 31, Steelers 24

Just like I said earlier
(Next Stop...Detroit)