Friday, February 03, 2006

Skip Bayless: Dumbass!


Where the hell does this guy get off calling our Super Bowl bound football team the "Sea-frauds"? This guy thinks he knows everything about the NFL yet he hasn't shown the Hawks any respect all year. I've heard him say that they are a team of nobodies and got lucky with a soft schedule. Nobodies? Wasn't our Running Back the MVP of the NFL this year? And now he goes off saying they have no place in this Super Bowl where they are way overmatched by the AFC's sixth seed, the Pittsburgh Steelers. He goes as far as calling Seattle, south Alaska. WTF? Read it all for yourself right here.
If you are a diehard Seahawk fan and don't appreciate some ESPN B-Lister disrespecting our state, sports, and way of life, I encourage you to send hate-mail here.
Who watches Cold Pizza on ESPN 2 anyways. GO HAWKS!

edit: (a good excerpt from one of his columns) - "I can relate: After opening the first few of 2,000-plus e-mail responses to my Sea-Frauds column, my computer screen cracked. Each one was a fireball of unprintable passion."
Thats right fucker, read em and like it.

2 comments:

Gus said...

I hope that all the haters at least have the courtesy to say they were wrong if the Seahawks win. If they say we got lucky, or the Steelers weren't playing at 100%, or something else that resembles an 8 year old smartass backpeddling from the 12 year old kid who found out hes been calling him fatass behind his back, I will stop watching sports center and all those other east-coastist (just made that up) shows.

Gus said...

fuck, the more I read about this guy, the more I either want his job, or I want to punch a sports reporter in the mouth.

on the 4th of jan, he writes "USC will crush the in-vince-ables"
on the 13th he writes "Houston must take Vince Young"

Anyone want to guess what the title to his article about the Seahawks winning the Superbowl will be? My guess is either "Hasslebeck saves the Seahawks" or some other lame cop-out article. FUCK I WANT TO SLAP THIS GUY. but I also want his job. how easy would it be to just flip flop on issues all the time, like a politician but you get to watch and talk about sports instead.