Thursday, March 16, 2006

3 down...

So, 3 games down, how many of you picked Wisc. Milwaukee?
and how about Boston College holding on?

I saw a healthy handful of brackets got posted. excccellent.

edit 4:00 PST: so now im 6-7. how about you?

Also, our friend Tricia and the Sonic Dancers need your help. Vote for them at VOTE NOW

edit 4:20 PST: I can't help myself. I hate work and want to be watching basketball. Check this page of first day quotes out, along with my favorite. sports.yahoo

"At the Nevada–Montana game someone held up the following sign: "Grizzly 1,300 pounds, Wolf 70 pounds. No contest." "Someone spent time writing that out? And then carrying into a stadium? And someone at CBS decided to show it? " WTF?

3 comments:

Emily:) said...

UW-Milwaukee. Check!
BC. Check! check!

Only one I missed was Seton Hall. There goes your upset theory N8.

n8 b said...

DAMN YOU SETON HALL!! DAMN YOU!!

Gus you need to make some T-shirts

Vote
for
Tricia

Gus said...

Fuck, I picked Seton in all 3 of my leagues. Luckily not too much further than one win.