Saturday, March 18, 2006

Round 2

So I am too lazy to go find out how the pool is doing, but I would assume that with the scores I saw last night (and don't remember. hmmmm, green beer and guinness) that Shaun is no longer perfect, and we are probably equally getting screwed by picking the wrong upsets. When Nate gets on here, he can post the standings or something. Me, I've only missed 7 picks I think, and haven't lost any of my elite 8 picks, so there is still a chance.

St. Pattys day was a fucking success. If you guage success by getting real drunk, eating muchos gracias breakfest burritos, getting drunk some more, having someone drive your car home, and getting cool green heinekin and corona (corona???) beads at The Shamrock. That bar is cool, and I can't think of a better way to waste a day then drinking and watching basketball. Except maybe drinking and watching Football. (GO HAWKS!)

sea vs. hou Also, thanks for voting for Tricia and the sonics. as you can see, they are up against the Rocket Dancers on the 22nd, so make sure to get on this link and vote on that day.

edit: I did get one picture, but blogger isn't working for me either on the photos, so check myspace to see it.

1 comment:

Emily:) said...

Great pic Erik! Again, mucho jealous that you guys had a kick-ass day and I didn't:(